- WorldFAIR Project (D3.1) Digital recommendations for Chemistry FAIR data policy and practice: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7887283
This report reviews some of the critical and persistent issues around documentation of chemical information. These were identified through a series of webinar panels on the theme: “What is a chemical?”, and through other conferences, workshops, and ongoing collaborative projects run as part of the WorldFAIR project and by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC, the lead organisation of WP03).
Read MORE | See IUPAC Project
- WorldFAIR Project (D4.1) Nanomaterials domain-specific FAIRification mapping: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7887341
- WorldFAIR Project (MS6) Geochemistry Scientific Content Component: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7977116
- WorldFAIR Project (D7.1) Population Health Data Implementation Guide: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7887385
- WorldFAIR Project (D8.1) Urban Health Data – Guidelines and Recommendations: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7887523
- WorldFAIR Project (D9.1) Data standard for sharing ecological and environmental monitoring data documented for community review: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7849241
- WorldFAIR Project (D12.1) Disaster Risk Reduction Case study report: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7887557
- WorldFAIR Project (D13.2) Cultural Heritage Image Sharing Recommendations Report: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7897244
WorldFAIR Project (D1.3) First policy brief
In this policy brief (released 21 April 2023) the WorldFAIR project makes seven policy recommendations relevant to EOSC. Evidence and analysis is presented for each recommendation. The Policy Brief and recommendations draw on project deliverables and discussions held at workshops including project participants and wider stakeholders. The policy brief also includes a short report on progress made by the project.
Visit WorldFAIR online at http://worldfair-project.eu
WorldFAIR, a global initiative to to advance implementation of the FAIR data principles within and across research domains, is funded by the EC HORIZON-WIDERA-2021-ERA-01-41 Coordination and Support Action under Grant Agreement No. 101058393.