A Message from IUPAC
Christopher Brett, President
Lynn M. Soby, Executive Director
in Chemistry International
- Elements of Sports by Miki Hasegawa
- Anti-doping: Two Scientists’ Points of View, by David A Cowan and Vincenzo Abbate
- PACSpecial Topic Series, by Danielle Fauque and James Bull
- The Inaugural IYCN General Assembly, by by Bailey Mourant et al
- The IUPAC100 Global Women’s Breakfast: Empowering, by Mary Garson and Laura McConnell
& also News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
Apply, Nominate, and Participate
- 2020 IUPAC-ThalesNano Prize In Flow Chemistry and Microfluidics – Call For Nominations (deadline Mar 31)
- 2020 CHEMRAWN VII Prize for Green Chemistry – Call For Nominations (deadline May 31)
- IUPAC Distinguished Women in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (deadline tba)
See ALL Awards
IUPAC receives the 2019 OPCW-The Hague Award
IUPAC Shop is OPEN!
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry