The 2020 finalists are: Aggregation-induced emission | Artificial intelligence applied to chemistry | Dual-ion batteries | High-pressure inorganic chemistry | Liquid gating technology | Macromonomers for better plastic recycling | Microbiome and bioactive compounds | Nanosensors | Rapid diagnostics for testing | RNA vaccines
Apply, Nominate, and Participate!
* IUPAC-Zhejiang NHU International Award for Advancements in Green Chemistry – 31 Dec 2020
* IUPAC Awards in Analytical Chemistry – 31 Jan 2021
* Green Chemistry for Life research grants for young scientists – 31 Jan 2021
* IUPAC-SOLVAY International Awards for Young Chemists – 15 Feb 2021
in Chemistry International
- Ten Chemical Innovations by Fernando Gomollón-Bel
- The Minamata Convention by Eisaku Toda, Claudia ten Have, and Jozef M. Pacyna
- A Path for Tracking Funded Research and Compliance by Howard Ratner and Susan Spilka
- PAC Natural Products: A Story Six Decades in the Making by David StC Black
& News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
Periodic Table Challenge 2.0
Which car logo used to be an element symbol?
Where to find americium at home and why Mendeleev didn’t like tellurium?
If so, the IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is just for you.
Diversity and Inclusion
Celebrate PAC 60th anniversary!
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry