Apply, Nominate, and Participate!
These include awards, grants, and more ...
in Chemistry International
- Chemistry in a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary world
- Forging new connections to support younger chemists worldwide
- Gender gap in science
& Awards and Prizes, project announcements, book, an more ...
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- organize a breakfast and participate in a virtual global handshake
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements @iypt2019
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
2018 Global Survey
IUPAC Poster Prizes
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry