2018 Global Survey
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- organize a breakfast and participate in a virtual global handshake
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements @iypt2019
in Chemistry International
- Everything Flows, by Volker Hessel
- Health for All in Dhaka, by Leiv Sydnes
- IUPAC Offers and Open Door to Chemists of the World, by Colin Humphris
& IYPT, World Metrology Day, Science for Peace, Water Crisis in Gaza, Definition of the mole, Terminology of separation methods, and much more ...
IUPAC Poster Prizes
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry