- get in your element and play the Periodic Table Challenge
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table @iypt2019
- share pict from your Feb 12 breakfast @IUPAC #GlobalBreakfast
CHECK OUT iupac.org/100
in Chemistry International
- New Element Discovery: a Field of Allure and Romance by Sigurd Hofmann
- On the Development of the Periodic Table by Eric Scerri
- CIAAW or Commission II.1 History and more by John R. De Laeter and Juris Meija
- Isotopes Matter by Norman E. Holden, Tyler B. Coplen, and Peter Mahaffy
-The New SI is getting a Makeover by Ian Mills and Roberto Marquardt
& News and Prizes, project announcements, and more ...
IUPAC 100 Years and 100 Countries
- Try to get your Certificate
- Be Creative for the Nobelium Contest
- Vote for the Nobelium Entries People's Choice Awards
- Share with your friends
Take the Challenge!
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry