The celebrations will recognize the successes of IUPAC’s first one hundred years, and also look to the future of what this international community of chemists, working closely together, can continue to contribute in meeting the world’s needs through chemical research. The IUPAC Centenary also coincides with the recently proclaimed International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements.
in Chemistry International
- Australia and IUPAC by Thomas H. Spurling and John M. Webb
- 150 Years of Chemical Society in Germany by Wolfram Koch
- Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development by Pietro Tundo and Elena Griguol
& InChI’ng Forward, Metrics for Green Syntheses, International Exercise-Based Syllabus in Polymer Chemistry, and much more ...
Open in Order to ...
IUPAC Poster Prizes
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
- moscovium and symbol Mc, for the element 115
- tennessine and symbol Ts, for the element 117
- oganesson and symbol Og, for the element 118
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL 2017
TAKE ME THERE again!
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry