in Chemistry International
- The Stockholm Convention, by Leiv Sydnes et al.
- Ten Chemical Innovations That Will Change Our World by F. Gomollon-Bel
- 50th International Chemistry Olympiad, by M. Putala et al.
- Henry Moseley and the Search for Element 72, by K.M. Frederick-Frost
- Bye-Bye, IPK! by Daniel Rabinovich
& News and Prizes, project announcements, and more ...
- check out IUPAC Stories
- get in your element and play the Periodic Table Challenge
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table @iypt2019
- share pict from your Feb 12 breakfast @IUPAC #GlobalBreakfast
CHECK OUT iupac.org/100
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
IUPAC will celebrate its Centenary holding its General Assembly and World Congress in Paris, France, along with a dedicated sessions and events. #IUPAC2019Paris
TAKE ME THERE
IUPAC 100 Years and 100 Countries
- Try to get your Certificate
- Be Creative for the Nobelium Contest
- Vote for the Nobelium Entries People's Choice Awards
- Share with your friends
Take the Challenge!
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry