IUPAC receives the 2019 OPCW-The Hague Award
in Chemistry International
Explore Elements of ...
- Education by Peter Atkins
- Stars by Maria Lugaro and Ewine van Dishoeck
- Future by Kit Chapman
- Life at the Oxo Wall by Harry B. Gray
- Technology by Michael Droescher
- Scarcity by David J. Cole-Hamilton
- Flair and Fashion by Marielle Agbahoungbata
- Heroism by Suze Kundu
& also News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
IUPAC Shop is OPEN!
Let's Shop Now
Get in Your Element
- Get your Certificate
- Be Creative for the Nobelium Contest
- Vote for the Nobelium Entries People's Choice Awards
- Share with your friends
Take the Challenge!
- check out IUPAC Stories
- get in your element and play the Periodic Table Challenge
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table @iypt2019
- share pict from your Feb 12 breakfast @IUPAC #GlobalBreakfast
CHECK OUT iupac.org/100
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry