IUPAC | CCCE 2021 VIRTUAL
The abstract deadline has been extended to March 16, 2021
View all finalists of 2019 and 2020, and plan to nominate some more.
in Chemistry International
- Resilience in Pandemic Time by Christopher Brett
- Challenges for Evaluation of the Safety of Engineered Nanomaterials by Linda J. Johnston, et al
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning by Bonnie Lawlor
- Feeding the World in a Time of Climate Change by Gary W. vanLoon and Atanu Sarkar
- Early Industrial Roots of Green Chemistry by Mark A. Murphy
- PAC Jubilee—a manuscript from 1967: Dielectric dispersion in solutions of flexible polymers; Comments by Randal W Richards
- Glossary of Terms Used in Molecular Toxicology; Commentary by Douglas Templeton
- The Hudlicky Case—A reflection on the current state of affairs by Leiv K. Sydnes
& News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
Periodic Table Challenge 2.0
Which car logo used to be an element symbol?
Where to find americium at home and why Mendeleev didn’t like tellurium?
If so, the IUPAC Periodic Table Challenge is just for you.
Diversity and Inclusion
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry