in Chemistry International
- Everything Flows, by Volker Hessel
- Health for All in Dhaka, by Leiv Sydnes
- IUPAC Offers and Open Door to Chemists of the World, by Colin Humphris
& IYPT, World Metrology Day, Science for Peace, Water Crisis in Gaza, Definition of the mole, Terminology of separation methods, and much more ...
The celebrations will recognize the successes of IUPAC’s first one hundred years, and also look to the future of what this international community of chemists, working closely together, can continue to contribute in meeting the world’s needs through chemical research. The IUPAC Centenary also coincides with the recently proclaimed International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
- moscovium and symbol Mc, for the element 115
- tennessine and symbol Ts, for the element 117
- oganesson and symbol Og, for the element 118
SAO PAULO, BRAZIL 2017
TAKE ME THERE again!
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry