The IUPAC Company Associates (CA) programme is your company’s direct link to IUPAC. As an industry partner, you can contribute to IUPAC’s mission to create the common language of chemistry. Industry input is essential to IUPAC to enable the digitalisation of chemistry at scale with consistent standards.
Therefore, join us to create an open, FAIR and industry-wide language for chemistry!
- If you are applying directly on behalf of your company, please use this link.
- If you are coordinating the companies in your country/territory on behalf of your National Adhering Organisation, please use this link.
Here are a few of the benefits to you and your organisation:
- Access to a global network of experts on all aspects of data standards in all areas of chemistry and adjacent disciplines.
- International networking opportunities on a large scale.
- The opportunity to take part in IUPAC projects, thus actively shaping the language of chemistry.
- Employees of Company Associates may be nominated as candidates for Associate Member positions in all IUPAC Divisions and Committees, irrespective of country of residence.
- For IUPAC’s Committee of Chemistry and Industry (COCI), employees of Company Associates may be nominated as candidates for both Titular and Associate member positions, irrespective of the country of residence.
- Employees of Company Associates receive a 10% discount on registration fees for IUPAC-endorsed conferences. Two persons per CA per conference are eligible.
A note for NAO coordinators: You can administer the programme directly or refer potential Company Associates directly to the Secretariat or to the link given above. The standard subscription fee is US$2500. If you administer the programme for your NAO, IUPAC receives US$1500 per CA, and you can decide the subscription fee for each CA. Please contact the Executive Director ([email protected]) for information or questions.
Company Associates 2023
Royal Australian Chemical Institute (FACI)
Hanwha Total Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
|Belgium (2) |
European Petrochemical Association
|New Zealand (1)
New Zealand Institute of Chemistry (NZIC)
|Canada (1) |
H.L. Blachford, Ltd.
Federación Empresarial de la Industria Química Expañola (FEIQUE)
Zhejiang NHU Company, Ltd.
China Petrochemical Technology Company, Ltd.
Novartis International AG
Clariant Produkte (Deutschland) GmbH
Covestro Deutschland AG
Evonik Industries AG
|United Kingdom (2)
Exponent International, Ltd.
Royal Society Of Chemistry (RSC)
Gedeon Richter, Ltd.
|United States (3)
American Chemical Society (ACS)
Bayer U.S. LLC
Dow Chemical Company
|Japan (12) |
Ajinomoto, Co., Inc.
Chugai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Takasago International Corp.
Toray Industries, Inc.
Toray Research Center, Inc.
Pure and Applied Chemistry Journal Discount for CAs
|Institutional Price||PAC Print||PAC Online||PAC Print + Online|
|Cost to CA||$1,848.75||$1,848.75||$2,127.75|
|effective 1 January 2021|