In Mongolia, Green chemistry concept is not clearly and equally in all levels of the education systems such as secondary and high educations.
The aim of this seminar/workshop on “Green Chemistry” is to improve understanding of the importance of Green Chemistry for intended stakeholders and provide instructional material for universities and schools.
This IUPAC Flying Chemistry Educator Program (FCEP) will involve the following activities:
• Translation of instructional materials for the stakeholders, and
• Organization of a conference on Green Chemistry
see Project 2018-040-3-050 for more details
Conference topics are following:
– Core concept, main principle and history of green chemistry
– Implementing green chemistry laboratory exercises, and green activity of instructional/research laboratory
– Opportunities and experiences to integrate Green chemistry into secondary school curriculum
– Opportunities and experiences to integrate Green chemistry into chemistry and chemical engineering curriculum of University
– Experiences of Green chemistry in manufacturing and technology
Another IUPAC program known as YAC will be held just after FCEP; see YAC project details
Ochirkhuayg Bayanjargal, Vice president for Academic & Student Affairs
National University of Mongolia, Mongolia