This congress will present recent advancements in Polymer Sciences with a focus on Green Chemistry and Sustainability. The theme itself is significantly important as there is a great interest in eco-friendly and bio-based polymers as well as a trend towards more environmentally friendly approaches in chemistry.
The main purpose of this conference is to push the field of polymer sciences toward a more environmentally conscious mindset. Also, with IUPAC’s endorsement, the organizers wish to tackle the issue of gender inequality in the field by encouraging female scientists from all over the world.
• Smart Polymeric Materials and Their Applications
• Biopolymers and Green Chemistry
• Nanocomposites and Hybrids
• Eco-Friendly Polymer Engineering
• Polymer Synthesis and Modification
• Self-Assembling Polymers
• Polymers in Energy Generation and Storage
• Polymers Used in Opto- and Microelectronics
• Recycled Plastics and Their Applications
Contact, Congress Chair: Prof. Dr. Ayşe Zehra AROĞUZ, Istanbul University – Cerrahpaşa; e-mail: [email protected]