In 2017, this Subcommittee of the Organic and Biomolecular Division has been superseded by the Interdivisional Committee on Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development (ICGCSD).
The aim of this Subcommittee is to develop actions devoted to the cause of green chemistry for its wider benefit to the future of chemistry and society as whole. Since 2006, the Subcommittee is involved in the planning of the International Conference on Green Chemistry (ICGC) series.
Current Activities and recent projects
- Report from 6th ICGC Conference, Venice, Italy
- 6th IUPAC International Conference on Green Chemistry, 4-8 Sep 2016, Venice, Italy (link to event)
- “Global Climate Change” – Translation and dissemination into English, Spanish and Portuguese (project 2005-015-1-300)
- Green Chemistry in Latin America Green Chemistry Series No. 11, Aug 2004 (ISBN 88-88214-16-X) (project 2002-062-1-300)
- Green Chemistry in Russia 2004 (ISBN 5-211-05001-0) (project 2003-026-1-300)
- Green Chemistry in Africa Green Chemistry Series No. 5, Jul. 2002 (ISBN 88 88214 07 0) (See article in Chemistry International)
- Green Chemistry Education Green Chemistry Series No. 3, P. Tundo and T. Patti, INCA 2002 (ISBN 88 88214 00 5) (See article in Chemistry International)
Green Chemistry – Pure Appl. Chem. Special Topic Issue, Vol. 72, No. 7, Sep. 2000
- Synthetic Pathways and Processes in Green Chemistry – Earlier reports form the Working Party (project 1999-007-1-300)