JCBN is responsible for preparing recommendations for both Unions -IUPAC and IUBMB, i.e. the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology– on the nomenclature of natural products and related compounds, and other chemical aspects of the biochemical sciences. JCBN always meets with the Nomenclature Committee of IUBMB (NC-IUBMB). NC-IUBMB is mainly concerned with the preparation of the enzyme list and with more biological aspects of biochemical nomenclature. (Visit the JCBN home page www.chem.qmul.ac.uk/iupac/jcbn).
- Killarney, Ireland, 11 May 2017 (Full text – pdf 556KB)
- Copenhagen, Denmark, 27 May 2016 (Full text – pdf 179KB)
- Braunschweig, Germany, 13 May 2015 (Full text – pdf 136KB)
- Utrecht, The Netherlands, 14 May 2014 (Full text – pdf 76KB)
- Dun Laoghaire, Ireland, 15 May 2013 (Full text – pdf 251KB)
Minutes from earlier annual meetings of JCBN are imbedded in the corresponding Division VIII Committee meeting minutes.