Join our inspiring hybrid event hosted by "Women in Chemistry," a division of the Chemical Society of Nigeria, in the bustling commerce center of the Nation Celebrate the diversity in science with remarkable keynote presentations:
• Dr. Huda Hassan Dasuki, University of Sheffield alumna, explores asymmetric reduction of indanes as templates for drug synthesis.
• Chief Lecturer Mrs. Amina Badayi unveils the impact of Bisphenol_A in infant feeding bottles.
• Mrs. Maryam Musa. G presents a functionalized rice husk-activated silica/paracetamol composite for efficient dye adsorption.
• We've included Interactive sessions to add a playful and enriching dimension to the experience.
• This occasion promises a dynamic blend of knowledge-sharing, networking, and celebration.