A. WELCOME & KEY TALK: 9:00am - 9:45am
- Pre-event networking (with refreshments).
- Key talk “Make the most of ourselves during and after Covid-19 pandemic” (starting at 9:30am)
B. DISCUSSION & PRESENTATION: 9:45am - 11:45am
- Participants will discuss in pairs or groups about current opportunities, challenges, and potential solutions for the progression of science. They will use a range of colour papers-notes when approaching different topics as follows.
1) Lab work - Data collection
2) Result interpretation and Communication
3) Connection - Collaboration
4) Policy involvement - Public engagement
5) Other topics
- Participants can prepare individual posters from their pair/group discussion. After being reallocated into new pairs or groups, participants can present their outcomes (max 3 min) and answer questions from other audiences (max 2 min).
C. CLOSE & POST-NETWORKING: 11:45am - 12:00pm
3 Inspiring Posters will be announced after voting. Post-networking (with pizzas-cakes) and group photos.
No registration fees! A limited number of IUPAC GWB T-shirts will be given!