We are organising IUPAC Symposium on Bonding to Create Future Leaders in Sciences on Wednesday, 12 February 2020.
This symposium will have an Interactive Panel Discussion, the purpose of which is to establish a virtual network where women in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in a meaningful way to support their professional aspirations and to develop leadership skills.
The confirmed panellists are
• Dr Shashi Bala Singh, Director, NIPER, Hyderabad
• Dr Ranjana Aggarwal, Director, NISCAIR and NISTADS (to be confirmed)
• Dr P. Hemalatha Reddy, Principal, Sri Venkateswara College (Moderator)
• Prof Marilyn Daisy Milton, University of Delhi
• Dr Anita Aggarwal, Scientist E, Department of Science and Technology