In this second version of the GWB we open our doors to all interested in Chemistry. Come and join the Chemistry community at Sorbonne and Ile de France. We will be having some interesting activities and discussion panels on the following topics:
• Gender stereotypes in Science (Does chemistry have a gender?)
• Profession stereotypes (What does a Chemist look like?)
• Overcoming self-censorship and breaking the glass ceiling (What is a leader and how to become one?)
Don't miss out on the opportunity to share your thoughts and dispel any false ideas you may have on what it is to be a chemist and the importance of Chemistry in our daily life.
And of course, all of this with a cup of tea/coffee and some delicious viennoiseries !
Allons-y et inscrivez-vous!
REGISTRATION LINK : https://bit.ly/2vsfiaj
* Sponsored by :
- Faculty of Sciences-SU, UFR de Chimie 926
- Société Chimique de France - section Île-de-France
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- TCI Europe