Five years after the 13th event in San Francisco in 2014 ….
– Emerging Issues and Challenges
– Agricultural Biotechnology
– Discovery and Synthesis
– Ecosystem and Human Exposure and Risk Assess.
– Environmental Fate and Metabolism
– Formulation and Application
– Mode of Action and Resistance Management
– Residues in Food and Feed
– Stewardship, Regulation, and Outreach
The event will be held in Ghent, Belgium, 19-24 May 2019.
For more details, please contact
Prof. ir. Pieter Spanoghe <[email protected]>
Vakgroep Gewasbescherming/Crop Protection
Onderzoeksgroep Fytofarmacie/Crop Protection Chemistry
Campus Coupure, B6, Coupure Links 653, 9000 Ghent, Belgium