ICPIPEHH-2017 will discuss comprehensive perspectives on the current challenges of pesticides pollution and the impact on the environment and human health. The conference will also discuss how pesticides and other chemicals effect non-target organisms includes human, fish, prawn, etc by interactions of pesticides with biomolecules proteins and DNA and the associated link to diseases. The conference will address biotechnological and nanotechnological methods and biopesticides and also environmental biotechnology methods, to avoid the impact of the pesticides on environment and to find the remedies for the pesticide pollution . We hope that you will take this opportunity to participate in the conference for academic exchange and visit the city of Bangalore, India.
The following key themes of conference are broadly related to Environment and Human Health and any interdisciplinary research work, but will not limited to the following:
- Pesticide Pollution, water, soil and air pollution
- Environmental contamination, control, prevention, Analytical & Environmental chemistry and Environmental science
- Emerging environmental pollutants and its analysis methods
- Chemicals interaction with bio-molecules proteins and DNA, and also neurotoxicity and Toxicology
- Biotechnology and environmental biotechnology, nanotechnology, Biopesticides and phytochemistry.
Human Health Effects of Water Quality etc
We are pleased to invite for abstract of paper/poster to present in the international conference and for more details please contact to Conference Convener :
Associate Professor Sreenivasa Rao Amaraneni
Dept. of Chemistry, School of Engineering, Dayananda Sagar University,
Phone: +91 – 9972735264
E-mail: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com;
Please visit the conference website : http://www.dsu.edu.in/index.php/international-conference-on-icpipehh-2017-by-chemistry-department-DSU-SOE