The Contaminated Land, Ecological Assessment and Remediation Conference Series (CLEAR) provides an international platform for scientists, consultants, and policy makers to interact. The CLEAR biennial series has become one of the leading environmental events gathering stakeholders presenting state-of-the-art research and addressing emerging environmental issues as a result of rapid industrial development.
The 2020 conference will be held in Middlesex University, from 13th to 15th May.
During CLEAR 2020 you will have the opportunity to:
- – present and discuss your research with an international audience
- – network with researchers and policy makers around the world
- – exchange knowledge in the latest trends and innovations in the field of environmental pollution, risk assessment and remediation
- – meet with our prestigious invited speakers
- – enjoy the attractions of London
E-mail Contact: email@example.com
Chair of Program Committee: Yong Sik Ok
Chair of Local Organizing Committee: Diane Purchase