5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS EVENT:
- 36APS is anticipated to attract around 250 academics, researchers, research students and industrial professionals from universities, research organizations and polymer industry in the polymer field in Australia, New Zealand and around the world; including the current world-leaders in polymer research.
- Build and maintain relationships with fellow symposium delegates in a relaxed yet informative environment during the event.
- Learn what’s happening now in the Australasian polymer research and industry, and show your commitment to the sector and support the community.
- Join in formal and informal discussions that covers areas of polymer science, engineering and technologies from the latest innovations in synthesis, characterization, processing and modeling to the advanced applications of polymers in health, energy and sustainability as well as future materials and devices.
- The networking opportunities through social events including the welcome reception, poster happy hour, student night and conference dinner.
Prof Greg Qiao (Conference Chair), The University of Melbourne
Emma Harrison, Symposium Manager, c/o Leishman Associates, 113 Harrington St, HOBART TAS 7000, 170 Elgin Street, CARLTON VIC 3053
P: +61 3 6234 7844, E-mail: [email protected]