The 13th International Conference on “Advanced Polymers via Macromolecular Engineering” (APME 2019) will be held in the beautiful historic town, Stellenbosch in South Africa from 15 – 18 April 2019.
APME 2019 will be the latest in a series of successful polymer meetings, the most recent of which were held in Ghent (Belgium) (2017), Yokohama (Japan) (2015), Durham (UK) (2013), Cappadocia (Turkey) (2011), Dresden (Germany) (2009) and Miami (USA) (2007).
The focus of the APME 2019 meeting will be on macromolecular engineering for the design of advanced polymeric structures, in connection to their characterisation and recent applications.
The scope of the meeting will include topics such as (not limited):
- Recent advances in macromolecular synthesis
- Complex macromolecular structures
- Dynamic and supramolecular polymers
- Stimuli-responsive and functional polymer architectures
- Self-healing and reprocessable polymer systems
- Polymers at surfaces and interfaces
- New industrial developments for polymeric materials
- Polymers meet biology/biochemistry
- Polymers from renewable resources
- Polymers for energy applications
See report (submitted 25 Apr 2019) – 190415_apme-2019.PDF