Apply, Nominate, and Participate!
* IUPAC-Zhejiang NHU International Award for Advancements in Green Chemistry – 31 Dec 2020
* IUPAC Awards in Analytical Chemistry – 31 Jan 2021
* Green Chemistry for Life research grants for young scientists – 31 Jan 2021
* IUPAC-SOLVAY International Awards for Young Chemists – 15 Feb 2021
Global Call for Priorities for Science
IUPAC PERIODIC TABLE CHALLENGE 2.0
Which car logo used to be an element symbol?
Where to find americium at home and why Mendeleev didn’t like tellurium?
If so, the Periodic Table Challenge is just for you.
in Chemistry International
- Sustaining Active Learning in Virtual Classroom by Fun Man Fung et al
- Blockchain Technology by Bonnie Lawlor
- Extending electronegativities to superheavy atoms by Paul J. Karol
- Gender Gap in Science by Mei-Hung Chiu and Mark Cesa
& News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
Diversity and Inclusion
Celebrate PAC 60th anniversary!
IUPAC Shop is OPEN!
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry