IUPAC Shop is OPEN!
Let's Shop Now
IUPAC Top Ten
in Chemistry International
Special IUPAC100 History issue
- The Union in the interwar period
- After WWII: a fresh start
- IUPAC’s achievements and actions
- Stepping in the new century
coedited by Danielle Fauque and Brigitte Van Tiggelen with contributions from Robert Fox, Jorrit P. Smit, Yoshiyuki Kikuchih, Annette Lykknes, Elena Zaitseva-Baum, Santiago Alvarez et al., Carsten Reinhardt, G. Jeffery Leigh, Ann E. Robinson, Roberto Marquardt, Evan Hepler-Smith and Leah Mc Ewen, Nicole Moreau, and Ronald Brashear
Get in Your Element
- Get your Certificate
- Be Creative for the Nobelium Contest
- Vote for the Nobelium Entries People's Choice Awards
- Share with your friends
Take the Challenge!
- check out IUPAC Stories
- get in your element and play the Periodic Table Challenge
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table @iypt2019
- share pict from your Feb 12 breakfast @IUPAC #GlobalBreakfast
CHECK OUT iupac.org/100
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry