PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
in Chemistry International
- Chemistry of Small Spaces by Susumu Kitagawa
- IUPAC in the (real) clouds by Timothy J. Wallington et al.
- Chemistry: The Driving Force for Emerging Technologies by Michael Droescher
- A look at ChemRxiv by Bonnie Lawlor
- International Science Center and Science Museum Day (ISCSMD) by Walter Staveloz
& News and Prizes, project announcements, and more ...
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- organize a breakfast and participate in a virtual global handshake
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements @iypt2019
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
Apply, Nominate, and Participate!
These include awards, grants, and more ...
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry