in Chemistry International
- Chemistry of Small Spaces by Susumu Kitagawa
- IUPAC in the (real) clouds by Timothy J. Wallington et al.
- Chemistry: The Driving Force for Emerging Technologies by Michael Droescher
- A look at ChemRxiv by Bonnie Lawlor
- International Science Center and Science Museum Day (ISCSMD) by Walter Staveloz
& News and Prizes, project announcements, and more ...
Apply, Nominate, and Participate!
These include awards, grants, and more ...
2018 Global Survey
The survey is available in seven languages (English, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, and Japanese). It takes about 10 minutes to fill out the survey. The deadline for answering the survey is on Nov 30, 2018. Currently, we only have 1454 replies from the world. We need more !!!
- nominate a chemist for the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists
- organize a breakfast and participate in a virtual global handshake
- plan to celebrate the International Year of the Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements @iypt2019
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
PARIS, FRANCE 2019
TAKE ME THERE
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Chemistry and Industry