Apply, Nominate, and Participate
- 2020 IUPAC-SOLVAY International Award for Young Chemists (deadline Feb 15)
- 2020 IUPAC-ThalesNano Prize In Flow Chemistry and Microfluidics – Call For Nominations (deadline Mar 31)
- IUPAC Distinguished Women in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (deadline tba)
See ALL Awards
Stay tuned @IUPAC and best wishes for a happy and successful 2020!
IUPAC receives the 2019 OPCW-The Hague Award
in Chemistry International
Explore Elements of ...
- Education by Peter Atkins
- Stars by Maria Lugaro and Ewine van Dishoeck
- Future by Kit Chapman
- Life at the Oxo Wall by Harry B. Gray
- Technology by Michael Droescher
- Scarcity by David J. Cole-Hamilton
- Flair and Fashion by Marielle Agbahoungbata
- Heroism by Suze Kundu
& also News, Projects, imPACt, and more ...
IUPAC Shop is OPEN!
The default distribution of CI is now digital and those who wish to receive a print copy are invited to subscribe.
LOGIN also to review your profile and mailing address, and to reaffirm what personal information IUPAC can share publicly.
IUPAC Poster Prizes
Global Women's Breakfast 2020
We invite scientists from around the world to submit their registrations for the IUPAC 2020 Global Women’s Breakfast (GWB2020). The GWB2020 will consist of breakfast events being held around the world on a single day, February 12, 2020, one day after the United Nations Day of Women and Girls in Science. The goal is to establish a global and lasting virtual network where women in the chemical and related sciences can connect with each other in meaningful ways to support their professional aspirations and to develop leadership skills. The theme for GWB2020 is "Forming bonds to build leaders of the future". All types of educational and scientific organizations from high schools to universities, to scientific societies, government and industry organizations are welcome to organize breakfast events.
Begin registration or click below to learn more about how your country or organization can get involved in IUPAC’s Global Women’s Breakfast 2020.
Chemistry and Environment
Chemistry Applied to World Needs
Publications and Cheminformatics Data Standards
Chemistry and Human Health
Nomenclature and Terminology
Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development
Chemistry and Industry