Join Lynn Soby as she moderates a live webinar from the IUPAC Secretariat in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
- Christine Dunne of IYCN will announce the latest awardees of the Periodic Table of Younger Chemists.
- Mary Garson and Laura McConnell will provide an update on the Global Women’s Breakfast scheduled for February 12.
- Juris Meija will also update you on the latest stats from the Periodic Table Challenge.
The elements being awarded are: Lithium, Cadmium, Selenium, Silicon, Aluminium, Bromine, Thorium, Lanthanum, Erbium, and Terbium
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Time zone doesn’t work for you? Don’t worry. Register anyway and afterwards we will send you a link to view a recording of the webinar